Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst/ nearly qualified Actuary to join their specialist team.
You’ll be working with a range of different Health Insurance clients, gaining exposure to the wider industry and utilising your business acumen.
- Provide advice and recommendations on interpretation of prudential standards
- Managing a demanding set of priorities effectively, working across multiple projects
- Providing input to assist in developing and implementing prudential frameworks
- Managing deadlines and servicing a range of different clients
- Excellent analytical, investigative and drafting skills
- Organisational, project management, time management skills
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills for prioritising demands
- Updated knowledge of industry issues, international supervisory development and legislative environment
For more information please contact on or firstname.lastname@example.org