Our client is one of Australia's prominent financial supervisors and you have the opportunity to work for them.
- Implement and improve prudential supervision standards and practices
- Be updated on legislative and regulatory developments that may impact on actuarial analysis and provision of actuarial services for organisations catered to by our client.
- Assist in the development and training of other actuarial analysts and actuaries by transfering knowledge and skills to them through expanding the resources of the team
- Qualified as Fellow or Accredited member of the Institute of Actuaries Australia
- In depth understanding of relevant legislation and supervisory standards
- Prior experience in the actuarial life insurance industry
- Highly honed communicative and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) for a confidential discussion on 0412 738 567 or at email@example.com