Our client is one of Australia's prominent financial supervisors and you have the opportunity to work for them. They are also open to sponsoring high calibre candidates without Australian working rights.
- Implement and improve prudential supervision standards and practices
- Be updated on legislative and regulatory developments that may impact on actuarial analysis and provision of actuarial services for organisations catered to by our client.
- Assist in the development and training of other actuarial analysts and actuaries by transfering knowledge and skills to them through expanding the resources of the team
- Qualified as Fellow or Accredited member of the Institute of Actuaries Australia
- In depth understanding of relevant legislation and supervisory standards
- Prior experience in the actuarial life insurance industry
- Highly honed communicative and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) for a confidential discussion on 0412 738 567 or at firstname.lastname@example.org