Our client is one of Australia's prominent financial supervisory organisations and you have an opportunity to work for them.
- Providing advice on interpretation of prudential standards and guidance on consistent and quality delivery of technical advice and support
- Manage demanding internal priority clients and determine the most effective form of providing effective support services
- Match resources against needs of organisations that our client supervises.
- Tertiary background in actuarial studies
- Excellent analytical, investigative and drafting skills
- Succint organisational, project management and priority management capabilities
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) for a confidential discussion on 0412 738 567 or at email@example.com