Our client is one of Australia's prominent financial supervisory organisations and you have an opportunity to work for them. They are also open to sponsoring high calibre candidates without Australian working rights.
- Providing advice on interpretation of prudential standards and guidance on consistent and quality delivery of technical advice and support
- Manage demanding internal priority clients and determine the most effective form of providing effective support services
- Match resources against needs of organisations that our client supervises.
- Tertiary background in actuarial studies
- Excellent analytical, investigative and drafting skills
- Succint organisational, project management and priority management capabilities
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) for a confidential discussion on 0412 738 567 or at email@example.com