Work for a trusted general insurer part of a multinational insurer with coverage in over twelve countries. Take your actuarial skills to the next level in a nurturing environment as you grow your actuarial career.
About the Role
- Develop and modify rating tools and catastrophe loadings to produce more accurate reports
- Develop pricing metrics to assist with the Company’s growth objectives
- Investigate pricing data patterns to predict and drive sustainable business growth
- Contribute towards technical and financial portfolio analysis
- Updating knowledge of Trade Practices and other legal obligations for smooth running of business
- Tertiary background in quantitative studies subjects essential.
- 1 – 2 years broad experience in any aspect of the insurance industry (Australian market experience advantageous)
- Strong computer technical skills (solid foundations in Excel, Python, R and VBA highly regarded)
- Willing attitude to learn general insurance principles
- Good team player and good negotiation and management skills