This role is an exciting new opportunity within the government sector that puts an emphasis on pricing, analytics, and technical ability, as well as an ability to communicate with various teams and stakeholders within the organisation. The role is within a multi-discipline team created to work around large, diverse data sets and the changing standards and regulations of the industry.
About the role:
- Undertake comprehensive data analysis.
- Interpret various findings through an analytical and technical perspective.
- Identify potential issues within the focus of the team.
- Create documentation to effectively communicate identified issues to key stakeholders.
- Lend analytical support to the various teams and managers within the organisation.
- Support and maintain the ongoing technical development of the organisation.
- Completed an actuarial (or similar) tertiary degree.
- Australian citizenship required.
- Experience with SAS desirable. SQL or Excel experience is also beneficial.
- A technical and analytical mind that quickly grasps complex concepts.
- Exceptional communication skills. Able to speak clearly and confidently about technical and analytical phenomena.
- Ability to work effectively within a diverse, high-performing, multi-discipline team.
- Highly motivated person who likes to see the practical outcomes of their work.
For more information contact Darcy Cowan on 0484 000 373 or email@example.com