You will have the desire to work in the consulting team of the business. You will also have the opportunity to work in data analytics where you will develop the capability to analyse high volumes of data.
- Use your actuarial and statistical skills to help clients gain fresh insights to improve their performance;
- Be able to work in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Work with a team of actuarial and analytical professionals
You will have:
- Ideally a degree in a numerate discipline; Actuarial, Mathematics or Statistics
- Ideally be making good progress in Part II or Part III actuarial exams
- Min. 1 year of experience in General Insurance.
- Strong technical abilities in using SAS, R or SQL
- Strong data manipulation skills and strong analytics skills
- Strong communication skills