Our client is a world-renowned insurer with stable history in Australia. It currently employs employees around the globe and you can join their flexible and inclusive work environment.
Work with likeminded peers and mentors who will help accelerate your career growth through the company’s development incentives!
- Perform capital and stress testing calculations
- Produce capital plans for designated time periods
- Assist in delivering risk margins for insurance risks
- Assist improving valuation projection models
- Maintain financial models for products
- Tertiary background in Actuarial studies or any relevant quantitative degree
- Ideally passed Part II exams and progressing through completion of Part III Exams
- Experience in the Australian Life insurance field is an advantage
- Comfortable effectively working autonomously, with fellow team members and important internal stakeholders
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Aliza Yau for a confidential discussion on 0499 888 857 or at firstname.lastname@example.org