Our client is a highly innovative Insurer that prides itself on continuous commitment to broadening their insurance services on a wide range of matters.
With operations spread out across almost every continent, grab yourself the chance to interact with like-minded individuals from all over the world that will stimulate your passion for insurance matters.
About the Role
- Develop, maintain and apply statistical models utilising GLMs & Machine Learning etc…
- Assist with the development of brand-new pricing models for partners
- Provide detailed analysis and preparation of internal and external data
- Develop portfolio and model monitoring
- Provide expert pricing advice for key business projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant quantitative degree
- At least 1-4 years prior experience in a pricing, actuarial or analytics position (general insurance or travel pricing experience is a plus)
- Good ability to develop, implement and explain complex predictive models (GLMs, Machine Learning)
- Experience using SAS, R, VBA and Excel desirable
- Excellent time management skills & ability to work independently.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Aliza Yau for a confidential discussion on 0499 888 857 or at firstname.lastname@example.org