Overview of the Role
Working closely with the Pricing team and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders, the senior actuarial analyst will help deliver optimal pricing solutions for the retail insurance business.
You will also be responsible for providing end-to-end pricing support for key strategic projects.
- Developing, maintaining and applying statistical models utilising GLMs, Machine Learning and other statistical techniques
- Creating innovative pricing solutions for the general insurance function
- Being a key person for individuals throughout the business on pricing related matters
- Providing in depth analysis and preparation of both internal and external data
- Developing customer-level insights and associated pricing recommendations
- Providing expert pricing support for key strategic business-wide projects
Skills and Experience
- Around 2 – 4 years experience in pricing or actuarial.
- Part II or above (Actuaries Institute Australia or equivalent)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross function project teams
To apply for this interesting and challenging role or to discuss it in more detail,
please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or firstname.lastname@example.org