Great opportunity to join a global insurer and be based in Singapore. The role provides data analysis and internal models developing experience. Sitting within the Asia-Pacific Regional Office, you will have the opportunity to work with Australia, Japan, China and Europe markets.
- You will perform data analysis and develop & maintain internal models.
- You will identify, quantify and manage insurance, investment and operational risks.
- You will work with business units to establish, maintain and continuously improve risk management capabilities.
- You will assist the business units by producing Solvency Assessment, Stress Testing and Risk & Return Analysis.
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics or other equivalent degree and currently pursuing professional qualification from a recognised professional body.
- Good knowledge of insurance framework, tools, and techniques.
- Understanding of risks in insurance and assets.
- Understanding of regulatory solvency framework.
- Basic knowledge of claims process, reinsurance, underwriting, IT and finance.
- Excellent academic records, Distinction/High Distinction average is ideal.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written forms in English.
- Ability to articulate and explain technical concepts.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good understanding in actuarial technical concepts.
- Good knowledge in the insurance market in Asia Pacific region including Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and more.
- Position will start in early 2018.