Work for an established Australian organisation that has a rich history and gives amazing career development!
About the Role
- Advise key stakeholders of the corporation of regulatory, actuarial and statistical matters when necessary to influence organisation strategies
- Lead and develop an effective team to identify any emerging physical or financial risks to the appropriate lines of senior management
- Develop and coordinate an alignment between your team’s capabilities and functions with the initiatives and objectives of the organisation
- Assist in the FCR, ILVR and ICAAP processes for the organisation’s statutory reporting needs
- Maintain and enhance reporting tools including the analytics and dashboard functions.
- FIAA or equivalent desirable but not essential.
- Around 10 years experience in the Australian general insurance or actuarial consulting industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with internal management stakeholders and external client stakeholders.
- Track record of managing and developing a multi-disciplined team of actuarial, data analytics and statistics members.