Work for a renowned Australian Life Insurer that has global presence that willl be a great career development opportunity for you!
About the Role
- Collaborate with the Actuarial Services and Pricing teams for model development and process optimisation
- Improve experience investigation models and lump sum and income protection assumption setting processes
- Optimise pricing, risk management and operational procedures
- Assist in functional business initiatives including the design and implementation of business insights and performance reports for organisational growth
- Qualified Actuary (FIAA or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 years of insurance experience (familiarity with the Australian insurance industry preferred)
- Solid familiarity with Life insurance financial management, valuation and investment strategies advantageous
- Strong team management skills and stakeholder engagement capabilities
This is an exciting opportunity and one you don’t want to miss.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com