Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance and insurance products. You will have the chance to collaborate with multiple teams across their multinational headquarters and grow their reinsurance business in Australia.
About the Role
- Support the stability of the business through advising the Appointed Actuary on the changes to terms of trade and significant transactions
- Engage effectively with key external stakeholders and clients of to drive business lines and improve actuarial management matters.
- Contribute to the company’s in-force portfolios through assisting with experience investigations and annual commission resets
- Manage ongoing projects aiming to deliver a smooth transition to the new IFRS17 system and process
- Qualified Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries or equivalent
- Prior 3 years’ experience in the Australian corporate actuarial or life industry
- Excellent grasp of business risk and drivers for multiple product lines
- Good business acumen and independent judgement