In this role you will
- Undertake major pricing and underwriting analysis;
- Generate and deliver monthly performance reports for all insurance products;
- Build and maintain performance monitoring processes;
- Use statistical tools to analyse and provide insights which solve core business problems.
- Travel insurance industry experience is desirable and/or Personal Lines insurance experience
- 2- 4 years of pricing experience in the general insurance industry
- Knowledge of the application of all standard actuarial techniques used in general insurance
- Ability to analyse, interpret and extrapolate data from a number of sources and resolve complex issue.
- Must be flexible on tools and good with technical skills (Eg. Excel, VBA, SQL and SAS)
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing complicated concepts in a simple, professional manner.
- Studying towards Fellowship of the Institute of Actuaries
- Bachelor´s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial studies preferred