- Technically strong in either a specific area or across a breadth of areas
- Oversee client projects, which can include leading medium to large project teams (planning, scoping and delivery)
- Responsible for the integrity of the results
- Primary contact points with clients and have direct management of relationships
- Accountable for revenue generation/new business
- Responsible for budgets, training and in some cases have input into the hiring of staff
- At least six years professional experience, ideally two years post qualified experience.
- People management responsibilities (up to three direct reports)