Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading global reinsurer in Hong Kong. Our client is looking for a Chief Pricing Actuary to be part of the leadership team of the Asian markets.
About the role
· Provide long-term growth strategy and short-term tactics for the regional markets.
· Provide global leadership into the technical direction and lead functional aspects of pricing strategy, methodology and guidance for regional operations.
· Manage a team of regional actuarial professionals to provide technical support to local offices across the region and/or globally as needed.
· Maintain technical excellence with up-to-date industry experience, outstanding client focus and implementation of best practices across the region.
· 10 years of experience in senior leadership roles with proven successful track record. 15+ years of actuarial experience in Life & Health and 5+ years in reinsurance. A strong combination of technical depth and leadership experience is required.
· Fellowship from a globally recognised actuarial institute. (e.g. US, UK, Australia or equivalent).
· Expert knowledge of pan-Asian insurance markets, reinsurance practices and actuarial modelling.
· Exceptional communication, negotiation, and client interaction skills with a strong understanding of different Asian cultures.