Rare opportunity to work for a major global reinsurer reporting to the CEO in Korea. Expat package also is on offer.
The role includes:
- Manage the pricing team to ensure timely and accurate production of new business quotes.
- Coordinate discussions with Korean management team on new reinsurance, product and service initiatives and pricing risks.
- Conduct or supervise experience studies of Korea business.
- Negotiate treaty terms with clients and ensure treaties are written, signed and are in accordance with the treaty approval and sign off processes.
Research & Product Development:
- Assist Korean marketing team with technical support and communication by presenting at actuarial conferences, visiting clients, conducting training and other related activities.
- Keep abreast of changes in Korean regulations, competitors and clients, and contribute ideas and solutions that enhance business strategy.
- Build and maintain a library of pricing research material on the Korean market.
Applicants are expected to have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience with at least 7 years life insurance or relevant similar experience. Reinsurance pricing experience would also be favourable. Excellent English communication skills are expected and Korean language skills would be an advantage.
Other preferred requirements are:
- Knowledge of Asian Life Insurance products and Insurance markets.
- Knowledge of AXIS or similar pricing or projection software.
Here is your chance to work for a company whose core values are integrity, honesty, mutual respect, responsibility, fairness and accountability.
If you would like to know more about this role, or other opportunities working in Asia Pacific, then contact Kate Bleakley at email@example.com or on +44 7716637888.