- Top tier global consulting firm
- Working on a variety of interesting engagements
- Based in Sydney CBD
Overview of the Role
- Work closely with partners and directors to project manage and execute a range of ongoing assignments as well as projects including Appointed Actuary support, ICAAP and IFRS 17 implementation
- You will have the opportunity to be client facing, to delegate and supervise team members, mentor upcoming actuarial students, as well as contribute to thought leadership pieces
Skills and Experience
- Working experience as an actuarial in the Life industry
- Strong results in a bachelor degree with a significant mathematical and statistical component
- Strong statistical/analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Results oriented, self−motivated and pro−active.
To apply for this interesting and challenging role or to discuss it in more detail,
please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com