Great new role for an actuary stepping into consulting or a consultant wanting a broader remit.
- The role deals with clients across the spectrum of the superannuation space as well as life insurers, financial institutions and fund managers.
- Depending on your experience you’ll be working as part of a team handling work which improves business outcomes for the clients.
- The diversity of the work is what makes this an interesting role for an aspiring consultant to take their first step into the field or for an experienced consultant to step into an environment which offers the opportunity to broaden your skills base and learn new and exciting things.
Our client is looking for an individual who is doing the Part 3 exams or has already qualified as an FIAA to work closely with other consultants and managers as well as with clients.
You will have :
- a good broad knowledge of the superannuation and life insurance market including trends
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be experienced in interpreting data and communicating insights
- excellent written and verbal communication skills as these are vital for client relationship building and ongoing business development.
Our client offers an exciting and stimulating work environment with a collegiate and supportive team.
For more information, please contact John Killick on 0408 313 575 or email@example.com