This is the senior position based in Hong Kong, where you will get the opportunity to work with Head of Data Strategic Analytics, Asia Markets.
- Analyse data
- Develop and validate document and maintain business requirements and process workflows associated with new data solutions
- Develop data strategy plans to acquire new data assets
- Respond to questions from business and IT teams
- Create meaningful data visualizations
- Build business case templates
Essential skills and experience
- 2-4 years reporting/advanced analytic/business intelligence related experience, such as Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis etc.
- Intermediate data analysis skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills, advanced Excel skills
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- 5+ years Life and Health Insurance industry knowledge
- Experience with R and/or Python and Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with building/interpreting predictive models
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Asian language skills e.g. Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean etc.
- Strong knowledge of actuarial concepts and principles, such as that obtained by being a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries or equivalent
- MBA/MPH/MS Statistics
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.