Interesting role where you can apply your actuarial skillsets to make a difference. I am currently looking for an experienced actuary to join a government agency.
- Contribute to the Scheme Actuary on monitoring the financial sustainability of the scheme
- Managing and mentoring junior actuarial analyst in the Sustainability Team, as part of the management group of the agency, reporting to the Scheme actuary.
- Undertaking both ad-hoc, quarterly and annual reporting on data and statistical analysis of the scheme costs and sustainability, utilising SAS analytical software
- Building extensive knowledge of the different functions of NDIA and the division and be involved in creating strategies, models, guidelines to ensure quality data collection and analysis
Skills and experience
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia, with at least five years post-qualification experience
- Experience in working with large and sensitive data sets in the human services and disability area
- An understanding of valuation models and monitoring reports on long-term costs of disability
- Specialist knowledge of actuarial, statistical and mathematical modelling techniques
- Must have Actuarial experience
To apply for this interesting and challenging role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or firstname.lastname@example.org