You will be responsible for:
- Providing efficient and effective high-level, project management, support services and strategic advice.
- Developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, directing enquiries and requests to appropriate areas and providing advice.
- Manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Maintaining the highest standards of reporting to the Board, Sub-Committees and to the Executive Management Group
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Leadership Skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Actuarial experience should be highly regarded
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or email@example.com.