Highly visible role working with an international reinsurer and managing a team of 10.
About The Role
- Lead the development and implementation of this business’ Australian retail and direct business strategies.
- Proactively build and strengthen key external stakeholder and client relationships and meet their expectations
- Ensure the timely delivery of pricing and client portfolio analysis through reporting and proposing to key stakeholders of the business
- Contribute to the regular review and updating of the business’ Business Impact Analysis
- FIAA or equivalent with 10 – 20 years retail life pricing experience in either the Australian or New Zealand market
- Proven team leadership experience
- Proven capability to influence and deliver positive outcomes through stakeholder engagement and negotiation with clients
- Strong attention to detail and strategic execution skills
To make an application or to find out more, please contact John Killick on 0408 313 575 or email@example.com