Corporate Insurer has an expansion position for technically sound GI Actuary to join the Australia / New Zealand team reporting into the Chief Actuary.
Your immediate stakeholders are local Chief Actuary, Underwriting Manager, Product Managers and CFO plus key customers in the Australian / New Zealand businesses.
You will supervise and mentor two more junior staff while undertaking :
- Detailed analytics and portfolio analysis preparation and review.
- Technical pricing analysis and building / updating of rates and rating structures.
- Development of improved data and portfolio management dashboards
- Analysis and modelling to assist in production of the annual business plan Loss Ratios.
You will have:
- Strong data analytics capabilities, attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Ability to manage competing projects, meet deadlines and manage staff.
- Experience with SAS, SQL, EMBLEM, RADAR.
- Min 6 - 10 years relevant actuarial work experience in general insurance industry.
- Hold the FIAA or equivalent actuarial qualification.