Great opportunity to drive the business growth through active and innovative product development in Thai Insurance Company.
- Coordinate with the distribution channels on providing timing product strategy review.
- Responsible for product pricing based on corporate standard.
- Enhance product development process for effective response to market need.
- Enhance product pricing models.
- Provide competitive analysis on products on regular basis as requested by Product Steering Committee.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years in the life insurance industry with product development pricing experience.
- Qualified/nearly qualified under a recognized actuarial qualification (US, UK, Australia) or equivalent.
- Strong technical skills with knowledge and experience of actuarial processes for traditional products using projected cashflow and embedded value methodologies.
- Detailed understanding of life insurance, with reference to the products and regulatory environment.
- Understanding of capital, profit and value measures in the context of product pricing.
- Experienced user of Excel and actuarial modelling software, preferably Prophet or AFM.
- Knowledge of US GAAP financial reporting is a significant advantage.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.