Work with one of the world’s largest insurers and be part of a global organisation!
Our client is a multi-national Insurer that prides itself on continuous commitment to broadening their insurance services on a wide range of matters.
With operations spread out across almost every continent, grab yourself the chance to interact with like-minded individuals from all over the world.
About the Role
- Responsible for managing a team of Actuaries, Senior Actuarial Analyst, Actuarial Analyst and IT/Data Analyst or Developers to establish reserving practices
- Advise on level of reserves and ensure stakeholder transparency
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of returns reports that require actuarial authorisation
- Managing company’s reserving processes in the Asia Pacific
- Provide actuarial counsel and advice to senior management
- Provide oversight on pricing matters
- Tertiary background in actuarial studies and qualified Fellowship of the Institute of Actuaries Australia
- About 10 – 15 years experience working in an actuarial role
- In-depth knowledge about insurance products, future strategies and the insurance industry
- Overseas experience (particularly in Asia) would be highly regarded
- Able to present proposals at a strategic level and meet client targets
- Strong management and communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Aliza Yau for a confidential discussion on 0499 888 857 or at firstname.lastname@example.org