This opportunity is at a large multinational conglomerate and is a brilliant career aspect for seasoned actuaries.
About this Role
- Manage a large actuarial team and report directly to the Chief Actuary of the corporation.
- Engage directly with senior management such as the CFO and CEO during Committee meetings and deputise for the Chief Actuary when presenting Board reports.
- Monitor economic drivers’ influences on the business’ asset liability management and solvency.
- Identify the material trends identified in the valuation process and report on their impacts on the business’ future profitability and solvency to key stakeholders and influence their business decisions.
- FIAA qualified with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in the General Insurance industry.
- Proven people management experience.
- Familiarity with long tailed business lines advantageous.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Have an entrepreneurial orientation and good business acumen.
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org