Great opportunity to work with Senior Actuary and lead the Valuation team in an Insurance Company in Thailand.
- Capital, solvency and asset/liability management, including advice on recommended investment policy, monitor of investments results.
- Valuation of local statutory, RBC and US GAAP.
- Risk Management, with the responsibility of monitoring, assessing and reporting on risks (both financial and operational risk) to the management and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Reinsurance Management, maintain accounts and prepare reinsurance statement for reinsurer.
Skills and Experience
- Fellow of a recognised actuarial institute (US, UK or Australia) or equivalent with at least 5 years in the life insurance industry.
- Existing knowledge and experience of actuarial valuation processes, with strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise between projects/tasks and to use efficient working methods/solutions.
- Able to communicate decisions and issues to senior management effectively with sound communication and presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or email@example.com.