Great opportunity to work as Health Pricing Actuary in Reinsurance Company in South East Asian Country.
- Actuarial and pricing support for Health business in Southeast Asia markets.
- Supports development of SEA Health Strategy.
- Prepare quotations in line with agreed local and divisional guidelines utilizing approved pricing bases and models.
- Work closely with data analyst to follow-up any data issues, perform relevant experience analysis and provide any recommendations for improvement thereafter.
- Define & develop methods & tools to ensure that health business is monitored closely, such as via the data warehouse, regular dashboards and full experience analyses including the use of techniques such as run off triangles and seasonality adjustments.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified experienced actuary considered an expert/specialist in health.
- Minimum of 7 years PQE predominantly in medical/health business.
- Experience of health/medical insurance products and health systems in Southeast Asia markets and other Asian markets and willingness to learn others.
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or email@example.com.