Join a global asset management and consulting firm growing their Australian practice!
Our client is a among the world's largest providers of actuarial services and products with offices all around the globe.
- Monitor risk profiles and performance of investment mandates
- Produce regular investment reporting
- Take proactive role in reviewing strategy performance and identifying improvements for strategies
- Research on quantitative asset allocation strategies
- Support due diligence and audit processes
- Have a tertiary background in actuarial studies, finance and/or mathematics
- Atleast 2 years experience previously in investment banking or asset management
- Good knowledge of capital markets and derivatives
- Familiarity in Excel, VBA, Python and SQL preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
For more information please contact Aaliyah Gunaratne on 0488 022 452 or firstname.lastname@example.org