Undertake a positive career move to work for a Specialist General Insurance consultancy. Here you will be actively encouraged to develop your technical and managerial skills.
About the Role
- Manage your team of consultants to perform quality data assessments and manipulations to evaluation future predictions of potential risks for your clients;
- Research and interpret technical information to provide supportive advice to the key stakeholders at your clients;
- Communicate and present technical insights individually and as part of a team;
- Contribute to the research and development of new innovative products for your clients through collaboration with other people and teams within the firm.
- Qualified Actuary with at least 7 years’ General Insurance experience preferably with some managerial exposure.
- Solid understanding of predictive modelling, statistics and technical languages such as SAS and Python.
- Strong organisational skills able to manage multiple products and client lines under tight pressure.
- Strong verbal and written skills.