In this role you will:
- Conduct portfolio analysis & undertake analysis of risk and return to improve operational execution against expectations;
- Use your actuarial and statistical skills to help clients gain fresh insights for improving their performance;
- Be able to work in multi-disciplinary teams, valuing and interpreting other subject matter expertise to build new solutions for clients;
- Use your actuarial experience and sound project management skills to deliver results;
- Work with a team of actuarial and analytical professionals.
- Ideally have a degree in a numerate discipline; Actuarial, Mathematics or Statistics;
- Ideally have recently attained FIAA qualification or be making good progress in Actuarial Part III exams & working towards full actuarial qualification;
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in General Insurance, ideally valuation experience;
- Have strong technical skills in SAS.
- Preferably have statistical modelling experience
- Have strong data manipulation skills and strong analytical skills
- Have strong communication skills