Our client is a well-established niche market insurer with an opening for a Long Tail Portfolio Manager to join their team.
You’ll be working very closely with the CUO and will take responsible for managing the full range of the company’s long tail business lines.
About the Role
- Maximise profitability of accounts within the Long Tail portfolio Develop profitability analysis of all Long Tail products
- Assist Chief Underwriting Officer with presenting technical information to the board, parent and relevant stakeholders
- Represent the company in the capacity of a Long Tail product expert/specialist at industry seminars, forums and conferences
- At least 10 years’ experience in the underwriting industry (Long Tail experience highly regarded)
- Familiarity with insurance risk management, reinsurance and general insurance principles important
- Strong commercial negotiation and client stakeholder management skills are essential
- Highly disciplined approach and excellent time management skills
To make an application or to find out more, please contact John Killick on 0408 313 575 or firstname.lastname@example.org