Good opportunity to join a Reinsurer in a high quality Retail Pricing Team in a client-facing role to achieve the best commercial outcomes for both parties.
The primary objective of the role is to lead client-related pricing activities through timely completion of reinsurance quotations for both new and existing business.
You will demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the Australian retail life insurance market and have proven experience of managing business relationships
- Experience of managing innovation, dealing with change and prioritising work to bring about the best possible solutions.
- You will be a team player who through cooperation with others can influence outcomes and achieve goals.
- An FIAA or equivalent with a total of 8 – 10 years life insurance experience preferably in Australia / New Zealand so as to have knowledge of the local regulations.
- A proven familiarity with existing individual risk products – product features, benefits, pricing, reserving, for the Australian and NZ markets.
- A track record of successfully communicating with managers and peers in technical and non-technical terms.
For more information, please contact John Killick on 0408 313 575 or on firstname.lastname@example.org