Our client is a leading Life Insurer in the market who are seeking a Pricing Review Actuary to support their diverse range of clientele and protecting millions of Australian lives.
Work in an established team environment that aim to dispense market-leading innovation whilst encouraging potential for influential input.
- Associate or Fellow of the Institute of the Actuaries of Australia (or equivalent)
- In depth understanding of risk & life insurance industry needs
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to comprehend vast amounts of information and summarise succinctly
- Preparing LPS 320 actuarial advice for new products
- Reprice existing contracts & proposals
- Support Board reports
- Involvement in incentive schemes as required
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Aliza Yau for a confidential discussion on 0499 888 857 or at email@example.com