Opportunity to work closely with Senior Actuaries and the Valuation team on an internal project.
- To work with Valuation team on an internal project.
- To support the requirements of the Valuation function.
- Valuation function includes US GAAP and AIFRS reserve calculations, analysis of profit and local capital calculations.
- Leadership role in the analysis and execution of the project.
Skills and Experience
- A Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia (or equivalent).
- Experience with the Australian market and/or products, and reinsurance experience would be highly regarded.
- Experience in valuation processes.
- Understanding of US GAAP reporting methodology.
- Understanding of Australian reporting requirements (IFRS) and capital requirements.
- Understanding of life insurance market and products, and the Australian life insurance market.
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or email@example.com.