A dynamic and exciting opportunity with a global financial services firm suited for a talented, ambitious individual.
- Supporting the investment advisory and consulting activities
- Monitor market exposures embedded in investment guarantees and derivatives
- Produce and analyse daily risk reports and performance attributions for hedge programs
- Support investment operations
- Work closely with international traders and portfolio managers
- Provide support and improve upon existing automation platform
- Perform modelling and analysis for consulting projects
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients
- 0-3 years of relevant fund management / actuarial science experience
- Preferably proficient in VBA, R, Python, SQL
- Strong quantitative, analytical, communication, and time management skills
- Financial services and insurance industry knowledge
- Relevant coursework: finance, actuarial sciences, mathematics, economics, computer science, or engineering
This engaging analyst role is a great opportunity to work with an international market leader.
For further information, please contact Aaliyah at email@example.com