Reporting to the Senior Pricing Manager, the role will play a key part in the life insurance business in the Australian market.
This role will suit a talented actuary who will be able to apply their commercial acumen to support pricing decisions for a life insurance company.
- Assist and provide value adding advice to life insurance product development, pricing and other business initiatives
- Support the life insurance business to continue its growth by driving business outcomes
- Applying actuarial analysis into practical commercial solutions
- Assist in making sound decisions and recommendations that give consideration to both profit and level of risk
- Proactively build relationships peers across product team underwriting, claims and other areas of the life insurance business
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries Australia or equivalent (preferred)
- Strong understanding of life insurance industry and
- Experience in retail pricing is preferred
- Self motivated and results oriented
To apply for this interesting and challenging role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or firstname.lastname@example.org