This role is responsible for:
- Providing advice on the interpretation of standards, guidance notes and rules, with a view to ensuring the consistent and quality delivery of technical advice;
- Providing input to the development of the framework to help ensure it remains current and evolves.
- Responding to areas where technical advice is needed most and juggling priorities to meet the needs of supervisory
- Managing a demanding set of priorities and internal clients, and determining the most effective form of providing effective support
- Matching resources against identified needs, given the large range of organisational types and activities supervised (banks, other deposit takers, superannuation funds and insurers).
- Achieving uniformity and consistency of interpretations, and responses to supervised organisations from staff across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A qualified actuary.
- Up to date with industry issues, international supervisory developments and legislative environment.
- Excellent analytical, investigative and drafting
- Consulting background with immaculate written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, project management, self and priority management
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills for prioritising demands, addressing inquiries and developing relationships with the organisations staff.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to John Killick on firstname.lastname@example.org