Our client, a leading Australian Insurer, has an opening for a Senior Actuarial Analyst to work as part of a small and friendly team.
This is an exciting opportunity that involves supporting all key monthly, quarterly and annual actuarial processes including actuarial valuations, investigations, experience monitoring and forecasting.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- At least 1 - 3 years experience in an actuarial role in insurance.
- Commenced actuarial exams and be progressing towards qualifying.
- SAS & SQL skills is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
For more information, please contact John Killick on 0408 313575 or firstname.lastname@example.org