Senior Actuarial Analyst:
Our client is looking for enthusiastic senior analysts to join their team and assist in Actuarial reporting, analysis, and data management activities.
About the role
- Work undertaking both ad-hoc and quarterly/annual reporting on data and statistical analysis.
- Experience and training in actuarial monitoring and analyses, data tabulations, cost benefit analyses, ad hoc modelling requests and report production.
- Build strong working relationships with a broad range of external and internal stakeholders
- Liaise with stakeholders for recommending and monitoring risks
- Basic knowledge of statistical and mathematical modelling techniques (e.g. SAS)
- Report writing skills - able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- 2+ years of Actuarial work experience
- High level of data literacy skills - numerical, analytical, and technical
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (e.g. actuarial / mathematics / statistics / computer sciences)
If you are interested in applying for the role, or hearing more about the opportunity, please contact Keytan Hislop on 0484 000 373 or email@example.com