Senior Actuarial Analyst – Group Pricing
Work for an industry leading Australian Life Insurer which offers employees amazing career development opportunities.
About the role
- Assist in Pricing Existing Mandates and New Business tenders
- Engaging in developing/setting up the pricing process, including cutting-edge pricing models
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Participating in and contributing regularly to monthly team (training) meetings
- Tertiary qualification in actuarial science.
- Solid foundation in technical knowledge of SQL, R and Excel with strong R/programming skills preferred.
- Working experience in life insurance is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to balance multiple projects/clients and meet tight deadlines
If you would like to find out more, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com