Our client is a leading Life Insurer in the market who are seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to support their diverse range of clientele and protecting millions of Australian lives.
Work in an established team environment that aim to dispense market-leading innovation whilst encouraging potential for influential input.
- Previous experience of more than two years in the Life Insurance industry
- Tertiary qualification with good grades in actuarial science, mathematics or relevant business degree
- Strong technical skills in MS Office suite (specifically Advanced Microsoft Excel)
- Strong attention to detail when balancing multiple projects with deadlines
- Engage in price negotiation with reinsurers
- Support the team in preparing pricing advice and input for tender submissions to clientele
- Preparing LPS 320 pricing reports as required
- Training and mentoring junior members of the pricing team