In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Pricing Actuary and supporting the Actuarial Team over a wide range of functions with a focus on business analytics and systems support to raise the analytics base to a high level.
You will be responsible for data integrity and analytics. You will be performing regular experience investigations and improving the processes to derive business insights efficiently.
You will report your findings to the business and provide reports to management to assist in pricing, reserving and management of the business. You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth business operations.
Your job requirements:
- Have previous experience in life insurance or reinsurance or general insurance
- A track record working with life insurance policy and claims data
- Good progress with actuarial exams, progressing with Part II or Part III is preferred
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Previous experience with SQL and R preferred