Our client is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions with many years of investment and insurance experience. Join them to be apart of their vision to become the best service company in the world.
With them, you can experience career growth through their programs and be supported by a large team of likeminded individuals and employee benefits.
- Support the company’s Appointed Actuary with insurance portfolios
- Provide financial, capital and statutory reporting such as FCR, ILVR and ICAAP
- Monitor the regulatory and internal capital requirements of the company on a monthly basis
- Interact with senior management and business stakeholders
- Qualified to be a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries Australia (3 years post qualification experience preferred)
- Prior experience of around 6 years in the General Insurance industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with developing and managing people in the workforce
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Aliza Yau for a confidential discussion on 0499 888 857 or at email@example.com