Work for a distinguished Australian life insurer and become part of a team striving to expand their vision across the world.
About the Role
- Lead monthly reporting, data extraction and prophet modelling responsibilities
- Work closely with the Pricing team to ensure modelling effectiveness and consistency outputs
- Represent the actuarial team in presenting results to the Business unit of the company including Heads of, CFO and GM Insurance representatives.
- FIAA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years prior experience in the financial service industry (life insurance familiarity advantageous)
- Strong business acumen able to extend technical actuarial analysis to practical commercial solutions
- Able to facilitate a high-performance culture to those around them
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org