Work for a distinguished Australian life insurer and become part of a team striving to expand their vision across the world.
About the Role
- Lead monthly reporting, data extraction and prophet modelling responsibilities
- Assist the Deputy Appointed Actuary in overseeing deliverables and quality checking reports
- Work closely with the Pricing team to ensure modelling effectiveness and consistency outputs
- Represent the actuarial team in presenting results to the Business unit of the company including Heads of, CFO and GM Insurance representatives.
- FIAA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years prior experience in the financial service industry (life insurance familiarity advantageous)
- Strong business acumen able to extend technical actuarial analysis to practical commercial solutions
- Able to facilitate a high-performance culture to those around them
To apply for this interesting and challenging role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or firstname.lastname@example.org