Our client is an Actuarial Consulting firm whose analytics practice is growing and expanding into new areas including travel, wellness and loyalty building on top of the already established areas of insurance, government and telecommunications.
As a result, they’re looking for someone with exceptional client and team management skills to help support that growth, manage innovative projects and develop new service offerings in adjacent industries.
About the role
This is a senior position based in the Sydney office, where you will manage a range of analytics and actuarial engagements for corporate and government clients. You will have the opportunity to work on projects such as:
- Price elasticity modelling
- Evaluation of social welfare policy changes
- General insurance technical pricing
- Design and evaluation of digital marketing strategies
Primarily, you will be a member of the Analytics team, but may assist in other practice areas as the need arises. You will also assist in business development, client management and marketing activities, and have the opportunity to attend and present at local and international conferences.
You’re a talented individual with 6 – 10 years’ experience in data analytics or data science.
- Have a proven ability to create technically innovative solutions to challenging problems, and communicate these solutions both in written form and in person.
- See and understand the big picture, but pride yourself on your meticulous attention to detail.
- Have extensive experience leading projects, including developing junior staff, managing client relationships and scoping projects.
- Are a fully qualified actuary. However, a strong analytics background with relevant experience and education would be sufficient for the right person.
- And you should also have the right to work in Australia.