Work for a large Australian corporation with a rich heritage that offers employees a multitude of opportunities.
About the role
- Assist in the production of regular and ad-hoc regulatory reports
- Lead process improvement initiatives and contribute to data related projects
- Ensure the business meets data management needs to comply with regulatory requirements and follow industry best practices and standards
- Life insurance experience (preferred)
- Advanced Teradata proficiency and SQL server
- Tertiary qualified in Actuarial or in Finance, Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience working in data teams/ actuarial team with heavy data focus
This is an exciting opportunity and one you don’t want to miss.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com