Reporting to the Chief Actuary, the role provides meaningful, insightful and timely actuarial advice to the Personal Lines Management team including Product Managers, Underwriters & Actuaries in the Australia team.
- Undertake detailed analytics and preparation of analysis for pricing, portfolio monitoring and reserve reviews of key Personal Lines portfolios for Senior Actuaries and Product Managers to assist in the production of these reviews.
- Undertake analysis and modelling to assist Actuaries in production of the Annual Business Plan Loss Ratios for Personal Lines portfolios.
- Undertake technical pricing analysis and building/updating of rates and rating structures for selected Products.
- Develop improved data and information management dashboards to enable enhanced monitoring and management of the business.
- Undertake individual account and scheme/facility analysis and pricing for Senior Actuaries.
- Strong data capabilities, attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Ability to manage competing projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong in MS Office applications, SAS / SQL programming, Statistical tools.
- Emblem / Radar skills desirable.
- Self motivated and results oriented